Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

[iPad sleeves]

  

      


When choosing a cover for my iPad Air, I knew I wanted a unique yet classic leather one, instead of the typical plastic/rubber ones you see a lot. A quick Etsy search yielded some great options.

I bought the Mint Case (sleeve #1, $39) and I really like it. It's simple looking and made of high quality leather so it should last for a long time. It also has soft padding inside to help protect the screen. I like the idea of a sleeve rather than a case- it isn't obtrusive when I use the iPad but still protects the screen when I put it away.

I really like the other two sleeves as well, especially #3, but they were a little too expensive for me. All of these sleeves are available from shops on Etsy, which is a big plus. The first two are also made in the US (an extra plus) and they're all handmade, meaning no one will have the same exact one as you.

1 comment:

  1. These cases are great! I think I'll get one for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day! Good find!
    -Katharine
    Paytington & Co.

    ReplyDelete