Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

[bonobos green stretch belt]


Bonobos has been on my radar for a while now because of their reputation for simple, great fitting clothes and helpful customer service ninjas (yes, ninjas). The brand is all online except for a few brick and mortar guideshops (including one in Georgetown) where you can try the clothes on for size.

Since I'm usually inbetween sizes, it's often a hassle to order from an online store. However, when I saw this Green Home Stretch belt ($28) on final sale, I reconsidered my look but don't buy approach- and I'm glad I did. This hunter green belt helps pull an outfit together without being too loud (think over the top needlepoint belt in the winter). It has a nice stretch to it too, so I'm not sure if the 'order 2" up' advice still applies (I ordered it in my pants size and it fits fine).

They only have a couple sizes left, so you better act quick. If you've never ordered from Bonobos you can get a 20% off coupon by signing up for their emails or be on the lookout for their constant storewide sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment