Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

[GTS anytime shorts]

http://gtsclothing.com/product/yogannaneedthese-shorts/

Coming home from a long/stressful day of work and changing into comfortable clothes is one of those small but exciting things you look forward to when working the 9 to 5 grind. Lately, I find myself repeatedly reaching for my Greater Than Sports (GTS) shorts, from a growing clothing brand started by twenty-somethings based in Saratoga, NY (near my hometown) with a cool story and outlook.

The yogannaneedthese shorts ($25) are a great pair of anytime shorts- for working out, running an errand or lounging around the house. They're soft, fit well and are a good length (not too short but also not long or baggy). Although I usually wear these when relaxing, I'm excited for them to become my go to workout shorts as I start training for my first triathlon in the next couple weeks.

Update: they now come in navy and black!

No comments:

Post a Comment