Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

[warby parker sunglasses: try 5 free]



It's been a while, but I'm back and hoping to begin regularly posting 2-3 times a week! Sunglasses are a summer staple, yet it's often hard to find the right pair. After looking around for a long time, I discovered Warby Parker (and their program to try 5 free at home), and found just what I was looking for.

Warby Parker makes it easy to find a pair you like with their convenient "Home Try-On" program. You pick 5 pairs to try, they send them to you for free, you test them out for 5 days, then return them, again for free. If you decide you want to order a pair, go for it! All of their polarized sunglasses are $95 while prescription sunglasses are $150 (they also offer regular prescription glasses for $95). As an added bonus, for every pair they sell, they donate a pair to someone in need (learn more here).

Above are the five I chose to try. After trying them all on, I realized with my large oval-sized head, I need big lenses to look semi-normal (all the smaller lenses looked like kiddie glasses on me). So, I decided to go with the first pair, the Cliff. The blue lenses are much more subdued in person, and not really noticeable at all (a good thing since I thought they would be too bold). I've had them for a few weeks now, and I would definitely recommend them and the brand to anyone looking for a high quality pair of sunglasses.

Has anyone else purchased glasses from Warby Parker/tried out the Home Try-On program? What'd you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment