Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

[fossil messenger bag]


The first couple weeks I worked in D.C., I'm embarrassed to admit that I carried my lunch around in a plastic bag. After plenty of weird stares, it was clear I needed a messenger bag, and fast. My search began and ended with Fossil, where I picked up a great leather work bag to match my previously purchased weekender.

The Estate Messenger ($248) is made of high quality leather and is the perfect size for carrying work files and lunch. Inside, it has a padded space for a laptop, an interior zipper pocket and an exterior slip pocket, helping you to easily store everything. It closes with two magnetic buckles, and features contrasting colors of rich, soft leather. For any man just starting out in the professional field, this messenger bag is a great addition to their work week look that will only get better with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment